Sunday, January 13, 2013

THE BEST OF ME | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Sunday, 13 January 2013

THE BEST OF ME




   Monday, 30 June 2008

Currently Reading
My Book About Me
By Dr. Seuss & Roy McKie
see related

THE BEST OF ME


I Always

Hope,


When you

Look at me
.


You Will

See

The Light
.


Not

The Shadows
.



To Take

The Best of me


So I

Won't Overshadow
.


For If

I Have

A  Darker Side
.


Try

To Find

The Best of Light
.

To Cast

The Shadows

Out of Sight
.


Knowing

All

Is What you See
.


To Find

The Best

Of What is me.


A Poeatreeman
God's Light
Will show a better me.

Dedicated to Evelyn
All who look for our better side

Edgar Allan Prieto
November 26,1978
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


THANKS FOR SHARING
Eddy Lie originally shared this post to Quotes Everlasting (Discussion):



THE BEST OF ME | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment