Wednesday, January 30, 2013

TAKE THIS MESSAGE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

Wednesday, 30 January 2013

TAKE THIS MESSAGE

doves-flying-to-light

doves-flying-to-light

A PRAYER NOT SAID
IS ONE NOT ANSWER.

WHO IS CALLING
YOUR NUMBER ONE SON
DO I KNOW YOU?

GOD'S KNOWS
HE HAS NOT HEARD.

SAY IT NOW
TO MAKE CONNECTIONS.

NOW I KNOW
WHAT YOU HAVE, ASKED FROM ME..

     Sunday, 29 June 2008

Currently Reading
Jesus Is Sending You This Message: Stories (Alyson Publications)
By Jim Grimsley
see related

THIS MESSAGE

        
Take This Message
way up High


To the Land
Where God resides


Upon your Wings
will be my Prayers


With all
my Hopes and Cares


Fly Strong
and Straight for me


For I am
Human
Far from God


Weakness and Strength
are my marks


Mortal
am I in all I do


On The Wings of Doves
I'll send them to you

Praying
They'll reach your Heart


If you
Should hear my Prayers


Return them
with a Touch of you


So I may know
That you are you


For the Love of you
will carry me


Through all
The Darkest Fears


If I know
you are There with me


Through all
my Doubts and Fears.


Dedicated to Ethel Bell

A Poeatreeman

Edgar Allan Prieto
April 28,1986
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


THANKS FOR SHARING



TAKE THIS MESSAGE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment