Saturday, January 26, 2013

OPEN | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


OPEN



SHARE YOUR TEARS AND HEART WITH GOD
HE WILL HOLD THEM IN HIS HEART
A TEAR NOT SHED, SORROW IS BORN
CARE WILL HAVE TO COME ALONG
LOVE WILL CARE FOR SORROWS PAIN
IT DOES NOT LEAVE , WHEN IT RAINS.
IT SHOWERS LOVE ALL ITS DAYS.

KEEPS THE TEARS, FROM RUNNING AWAY.

     Monday, 30 June 2008

Currently Reading
Open Mind Open Heart: The Contemplative Dimension of the Gospel
By Thomas Keating
see related

OPEN


Only with sharp words,
can I cut through

Only with truth
can I open up a lie

Only with sorrow ,
Can I cut through the pain

Only with love,
Can care heal the wounds

Only with faith,
Can I know all my doubts

Only with tears,
Can my feelings cut through

Only with hate,
Can my heart be cut out

Only with God,
Can He heal all that is torn.

A Poeatreeman

The mistake is not the right
The wrong you did not right.

Dedicated to Michelle Kowan

Edgar Allan Prieto
11/24/91
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

THANKS FOR SHARING



OPEN | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment