Monday, January 21, 2013

LOVE UNCONDITIONAL | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Monday, 21 January 2013

LOVE UNCONDITIONAL





    Saturday, 21 June 2008

Currently Reading
The Power of Unconditional Love: 21 Guidelines for Beginning, Improving, and Changing Your Most Meaningful Relationships
By Ken, Jr. Keyes
see related

LOVE UNCONDITIONAL

 
Love
is not made,
boy do we try


We put
everything
into it


expect
it to survive


We
use the heart


To
manipulate
feelings


We
say
there's not love


If
you're not feeling


We
cannot make love


To
suit our feelings


Love
will be there


When
feelings are true


I
will give you
my heart


When
you care
for your own


I
will come
with love


When
you accept
I am human


I
will stay
as long
as you
are true


I
cannot
make love


To
suit
your feelings


I
will give
you my heart


To
hold your cares


I
will take a tear


That
none will be lost


I
will hold
them forever


place
God in charge


I
will hope
 our love


Will
be free
to take heart.


A THOUGHT!

there are
many things
I can make
in life


love
is one
I can only feel


No hand
can shape
the heart I love


No one
can make
handmade love


Only God
who brings me
the chance.



A Poeatreeman

Cupid
may have
shot the arrow


I
am the one
who feels the pain


Cupid
may have left
its mark


without
my heart
there's no target


Cupid
may have come
with love


it is
my heart
that brought love in


Cupid
may have
touched the spark


it is
my flame
that lights the arrow.

Edgar Allan Prieto
6/9/94       
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

THANKS FOR SHARING


LOVE UNCONDITIONAL | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment