Thursday, January 24, 2013

MY BEST REWARD | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

 

MY BEST REWARD

KINDNESS SERVED ALL OUR DAYS,
WILL RETURN IN KINDNESS,
ON JUDGMENT DAY.
FOR THE CROP MUST GROW,
BEFORE YOU HARVEST THE DEED.
GATHER IT ALL THAT GOD CAN SEE.

LESS YOU TOIL IN THE FIELD
NO! CROP WILL THERE EVER BE.

WASTE NOT FOR THE HOUR IS AT HAND.

Currently Reading
Please, God, Don't Let Me Write Like a Woman
By Anushka Solomon
see related

MY BEST AWARD


The best award

is when
God ,
Allowed me
to write


For my heart
was the vessel


That brought
me on through


The tears
were pouring


Not
always smooth


Without
I could
not move


Not
always
would I see
clearly


For
my vision
was obscured


I did not
always follow


The course
I should
have gone


Life
is not often
forgiving,


Nor
people
who look
down
at you


God
will forgive you


Those
who look down
at you..


A THOUGHT!

I may not
reach
man's
success


Though
I've
reached
beyond


My
award
is waiting,


I
will take it
to heart


I thank
God for
the hour


All the time
beyond..



DEDICATED TO GOD

A Poeatreeman

Who
wants
to be
at God's
right hand


One
hour
with love
is a
Treasured
heart


One
Hour
before
all is lost


One
way to find it
give it to all


One
heart to love
each and all.


Edgar Allan Prieto
3/10/96
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

THANKS FOR SHARING
Pete Berry originally shared this post to Quotes Everlasting (Life Quo


MY BEST REWARD | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment