Monday, January 21, 2013

JUSTICE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Monday, 21 January 2013

JUSTICE




    Friday, 24 April 2009

Currently
Edward Elgar: The Black Knight, Op.25/Scenes From the Bavarian Highlands, Op.27
see related

JUSTICE

    
Justice is not
A Knight of Shining Armor

But a Knight
Who takes the Darkest trails

Truth is his Armor,
Justice his Shield

Lies and Deceptions
are his Foes

Injustice
Is not equal to his Task

Yet he will come
To face the hordes

Inequality
Will strike at his Heart

Not all the Force
Will take him Down.

Yet he will say
Justice is all.

For I am not who I am
If I strike against the cause.

I am Justice
I must serve all.

The God
Who brought me here

Will be the Judge of us all

I serve Him
and Justice is the cause.

If I am blind
it is not because
I cannot see

But man covered its eyes

Justice is God's,
Truth the Sword

Knighted
For I am on a quest .

To open their eyes

I am embattled by man

But will last       

Till the end of Time.

DEDICATED TO
BILL MADISON

A Poeatreeman

The First Justice
Is the Truth that is God

The Second Justice
Is when all will be Judged.

Edgar Allan Prieto
12/12/91
Copyright @2009 Edgar Allan Prieto 

THANKS FOR SHARING
 
Philosophy originally shared this post:
#martinlutherkingjr   #Quote 

JUSTICE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

1 comment:

  1. Justice,and only justice, will save us.A simple but ignored way of justice is the fair trade commodities sold at a higher price with the extra money going to the education and health of child workers who are there to pick cotton,cocoa etc.The dark trader is the USA government subsiding American cotton and by doing so depriving the poor further.

    ReplyDelete