Saturday, January 26, 2013

C Y MY LIFE CHANGE; WHO GIVES A HOOT ? | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

Saturday, 26 January 2013

C Y MY LIFE CHANGE; WHO GIVES A HOOT ?

Saturday, 21 June 2008

Currently Reading
The Owl Who Couldn't Give a Hoot
By Don Conroy
see related

WHO GIVES A HOOT?

 
A wise old bird
who gave no hoot


Owl
would you do it?


I would
give a hoot,


To show
I cared


I would
go out on a limb,


To let
you know
I am there


I
may
get ruffled,


if
I don't try


I will
never know
what
it is to fly


Unless
I take
the steps
to do it


Life
is there
not just
to view it


It is up
to me
to share
in its
wonders


It is up
to me
to care
for it all


Give a hoot, 
if
I am ever
to feel it


Give
heart and love,


life
will come
through it


Don't
flutter
around ,


Unless
you're on
a training mission.


Hoot
and holler
if you care


It starts
your engine
to get you there


I am
not a bird
nor a plane


Why
am I taking
off this way?


I
am on a runway,


It's my heart
that is flying about


I better
hold on
until the end


I
must have care,


If
I am ever
to come
through it.


A THOUGHT!

I have heart, 
that can
endear the worst


I have love, 
that will
take the fall


I have care, 
for pain
is not alone


I have God, 
to help me
through it all...;


Dedicated To Jennifner

A Poeatreeman

Love
is nesting
in my heart


Born
from feelings, 
when tears
fell out


I lost not love,
but gained caring


For
my love grew out


Now
I am there,
to share with all.


holding
it once more


For
caring brought it out


Now
love will be once more


Tears
won't be without..


Edgar Allan Prieto
2/19/94
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto




 HUMOR
EDGAR ALLAN Prieto4:15 AMEdit

I CHANGE MY MIND.

I CHANGED MY LIFE.

I CHANGED MY CLOTHES.

NOW I AM ON THE ROAD.

IN SCHOOL
I GOT 3C.

NOW YOU CY
I CHANGED THE COURSE.

 POEATREEMAN
EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
1/26/2013
COPYRIGHT@2013


THANKS FOR SHARING
The decision is yours.......




C Y MY LIFE CHANGE; WHO GIVES A HOOT ? | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment