Monday, January 28, 2013

A GOLFER'S COURSE, TIGER WOODS ANTIGRAM | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Tuesday, 29 January 2013

A GOLFER'S COURSE, TIGER WOODS ANTIGRAM


PLAY THE FAIRWAY THE COURSE WILL TAKE YOU HOME

A GOLFER'S COURSE

 
Where are The Clubs?
The Caddy has them

Who is He?
I thought it was me

Who is Holding
The Bag?

The one who is Playing
with me

I am left with
a Choice

Which I Choose

The Flag is up,
The Hole is Down

The Greens are Running,
 I must Slow Down

Can't move ahead
if I go Too Fast

I may Find myself
in The Rough at Last

Can't Make The Big One
if I miss The Putt

Can't Win
 if I Throw in The Clubs

Can't Do anything
If I am Not in The Game

Can't Change The Course
unless I am Playing..

IN MEMORY OF PAYNE STEWART

TO ALL IN THE RYDER'S  CUP 2010
MAY GOD, SHOW YOU THE FAIRWAY

A Poeatreeman

You may not swing your partner
You will certainly hit the ball
Don't use your shoes for dancing
You may spike them all
Try To Play The Fairway
For The Course will Take you Home.


Edgar Allan Prieto
4/29/92
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto 



TIGER WOODS  ANTIGRAM


TAKING
INSTRUCTIONAL
GOLF
EARNS
REWARDS
WHEN
OTHERS
OFFER
DIFFERENT
STROKES

DEDICATED TO
@TIGER WOODS

POEATREEMAN
EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
1/28/2013
COPYRIGHT@2013



A GOLFER'S COURSE, TIGER WOODS ANTIGRAM | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment