Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I HOPE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Tuesday, 29 January 2013

  • I HOPE


    I WISH

    THOUGH BETTER TO  DO.

    IT LETS ME HOPE

    WHAT I WISH TO DO

    DREAM I CAN AND HOPE WILL SHOW.
    STILL I MUST WISH IT SO.
    TO MAKE A DREAM OF ALL I KNOW.

        Friday, 20 June 2008

    • Currently Reading
      Hope Was Here (r/i)
      By Joan Bauer
      see related

      I HOPE


      I hope
      love
      will
      bring you
      through
      it all


      I hope
      pain
      will not
      deter
      your
      course


      I hope
      care
      will be
      there
      to keep
      you straight


      I hope
      sorrow
      does not
      turn
      you
      around


      I hope
      you
      don't
      bail out
      because
      of hurt


      I hope
      God,
      is there
      to give
      you
      direction


      I hope
      you,
      have
      a friend
      along


      I hope
      all
      will be
      peace.


      Most of all

      Not
      to lose
      sight
      of all
      you have


      It carries
      you
      day
      and night


      Lifts
      you up 
      when
      you
      are down


      only
      hopes 
      you will
      treat
      it well


      It is life
      who is
      your friend.


      A THOUGHT!

      If
      I turn life
      upside down


      I may only
      see my feet


      If
      I go
      down under


      I
      may not
      see at all


      Maybe
      I can turn
      side wards


      see the
      other view


      I tried
      North, South,
      East and West


      Maybe
      I should
      straighten up


      Beats
      standing
      on my head


      Let
      me pound
      my feet instead


      Go
      with life
      keep a friend


      You will learn
      to love
      those little things


      The cares
      you found
      along the way.


      Dedicated To Belinda

      A Poeatreeman

      Life
      is one friend
      I will share


      He takes
      me in
      when
      I am alone


      Shares
      all God's
      things


      He
      shows me
      hope,
      each day
      I am here


      Lets
      me be
      what I am .


      Edgar Allan Prieto
      7/25/93
      Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto
    THANKS FOR SHARING



I HOPE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment