Saturday, January 26, 2013

THE STRENGTH OF GOD | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Saturday, 26 January 2013

THE STRENGTH OF GOD



IF FAITH CAN MOVE A MOUNTAIN, THINK WHAT YOU CAN DO
IT IS NOT HOW BIG YOU ARE, IT IS HOW MUCH YOU HAVE IN YOU
.

     Monday, 30 June 2008

Currently Reading
The Power of the Blood Covenant: Uncover the Secret Strength of God's Eternal Oath
By Malcolm Smith
see related

THE STRENGTH OF GOD

 
With the strength of God
Let me move the unbelievers
With thy hand

Let them know the faith you hold
Take them to the place you love
Show them all the truth that is.

Let them see their heart
Teach them to love
Show them all things can change

Let them feel all the pain
Wake their eyes so they will see
The suffering is not the pain
The days without you.

A Poeatreeman

My faith is my bridge to you
My loss not to believe
My Heaven to be with you
My Hell for I choose not you.


Dedicated to the Unbelievers

Edgar Allan Prieto
11/22/91
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

THANKS FOR SHARING



THE STRENGTH OF GOD | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment