Saturday, January 19, 2013

IT'S FREEDOM | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Saturday, 19 January 2013

IT'S FREEDOM



 

    Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Currently Reading
It Can Happen Here: Authoritarian Peril in the Age of Bush
By Joe Conason
see related

IT'S FREEDOM

It Speaks to all of Us,
Not just me.

It's not the words I Hear
It's the ones, not Spoken.

I write one line,
What have I said?
Freedom is to be Spoken.

What Line has Changed,
That Frees my Hand ?
The Words I Wrote,
Before I Died.

I am Free to Think,
and Love my God.

I am Here to See it
Not Fall Away
My Country
Speaks to me.

Freedom is in The Air
And so is Change
To Shackle me.

Be Careful
Not to Make it so
It Takes one Loss
When Freedom Goes.

Your Will to Choose
and Let it Go.

A Poeatreeman

If my Heart is Free
My Spirit Flies.

No will to Hold me
To The Sky.

Heaven Stands
Not in my Way.

I am Free to go
Where I may.

Dedicated to My Country

THE LIGHT OF LIBERTY
MUST NEVER GO OUT
FOR FREEDOM WILL NOT BE

Edgar Allan Prieto
4/20/92
Copyright ©1995 Edgar Allan Prieto

THANKS FOR SHARING



IT'S FREEDOM | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment