Saturday, January 26, 2013

THE PATH |A NEW CHANCE POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Saturday, 26 January 2013

THE PATH



I CANNOT BLAZE A PATH ,
WHEN THERE IS NO GUIDANCE
TO SEE THE WAY.
FOR WHERE WILL I BE
IF I CANNOT SEE THE WAY ?

     Tuesday, 17 June 2008

Currently Reading
Celebration of Discipline: The Path to Spiritual Growth
By Richard J. Foster
see related

THE PATH


What
Path is Right

is Left to me


One
Path is Wrong
and Cannot see

What
Choice you Make


will always be

Left
or Right

is not Between


The
Path you Take

will come to End


Your
Fate is Sealed


When
You find one End


Where
will you be


When
all Ends?


On
The Path You Left


At
Journey's End.


A THOUGHT!Life has many Points
Yet
I Am its Direction

Right or Wrong
is Conscience
Compass

I
am Here
to find Direction.

Dedicated To Dianne McCallister

A PoeatreemanMany Courses
Many Points

Who will lead Me
to Direction?

Right or Wrong
I'll have A Path

Where
it Ends
is another Direction


A Poet's NoteWe see many Roads
Yet
only Travel one

Choice
is just Ahead

Watch
the Signs

To
See
what Road's Ahead...


Edgar Allan Prieto
9/26/97
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto









     Thursday, 03 July 2008

Currently Reading
The Dice Man
By Luke Rhinehart
see related

A NEW CHANCE


When
I Choose
To Do

What
I Have
Not Done

I Choose
To Begin

Where
I Started From

A Choice
I Made

To Go
On Living

To See
Tomorrow

With All
T
he Promise

Of A
New Beginning..

A Poeatreeman
From A Play of Words

Edgar Allan Prieto
9/13/2000
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan PrietoTHANKS FOR SHARING



THE PATH | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment