Thursday, January 24, 2013

THE RIGHT PATH WAR NO MORE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Thursday, 24 January 2013

THE RIGHT PATH WAR NO MORE

 

THE RIGHT PATH


I Believe
in The
Course of God


Hope
My Country,
Will
Follow
Through.


For
The Steps
are Hard to Walk


When
I Have
to Walk
Between


My Soul
is Here
My Feet
are too


I am
Trying
to Walk
Together


How Do
I Serve
Two Houses


When They
are Different
Roads?


One Nation!

I Hope
Will Come
Together


One Nation
Under God,
Will Keep
Us Whole.


Dedicated To The Right Step

A Poeatreeman

The Hardest Path
Has
No Direction


The Wrong
One Has
Many Left's


The Right
One, Only One


Which One
Will I Follow


When
All is Said
and Done?


The Path of Choice
Will Be The One?


A NEW DIRECTION

My Country Makes a Crooked Line. I am Trying To Straighten it. Get God Behind.
Edgar Allan Prieto
4/30/2000
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


THE RIGHT PATH WAR NO MORE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment