Friday, January 18, 2013

REFLECTIONS OF TIME | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

Friday, 18 January 2013

REFLECTIONS OF TIME

   Sunday, 29 June 2008

Currently
Magickeepers: The Eternal Hourglass
By Erica Kirov
see related

REFLECTIONS OF TIME

            
I Think of all the Times,
Wondered, Where They Went


I Think of all the Moments ,
How I Was, with you


I Think of all the Pain,
How did, I Get Through?


I Think of all the Love,
How Much, you Gave to me


I Think of all my Life,
How I, Treated you


I Think of all the Hours,
How I Spent, with you


I Think of all the minutes,
How we passed, them too


I Think of all the Smiles,
How I Laughed, at you


I Think of all the Tears,
How I Cried, For you


I Think of all the Sorrows,
How I Felt, For you


I Think of all the Years,
How I Grew, To you


I Think of all the Seconds,
How I Waited, For you


I Think of all the Sadness,
How you Helped, me Through


I Think of all the Struggles,
How I Fought, with you


I Think of all the Chances,
How I Could, have Lost you


I Think of all the Wrong,
How you Taught, me Right


I Think of all the Hurt,
How I Blamed, you Too


I Think of all the Wisdom,
How I Learned, From you


I Think of all the Changes,
How I'm Still, with you


I Think of all the Goodness,
How you Touched, my Heart


I Think of all the Greatness,
How Precious, you are


I Think of all the Time,
How much More, with you


I Think of all the Joys,
How much ,I Loved you


I Think of all the Dreams,
How I Hoped, For you


I Think of all the Beauty,
How you, Inspired me


I Think of all the Gifts,
How you Shared, with me


I Think of all the Things,
Thank God  For you


For There isn't a Time ,
When I am not With you...


Dedicated to Angie Early
Written to Life
To All The Moments in our Lives,
To Those Who are in love
To All The Years ,Yesterday's Tears
All The Moments of Love.


A Poeatreeman

Edgar Allan Prieto
October 24,1978
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto 

THANKS FOR SHARING





REFLECTIONS OF TIME | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment