Wednesday, January 23, 2013

FRIEND: A SHADOW OF A FRIEND | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Wednesday, 23 January 2013

FRIEND: A SHADOW OF A FRIEND





     Sunday, 29 June 2008

Currently Reading
Do You Want to Be My Friend?
By Eric Carle
see related

FRIEND


A friend is one who shares his life

Even though there is a love

Time to take and keep a friend

To take life and share itself

A friend is not a name I know

Nor words that have no heart

Nor one that gives me what I want

Rather see's me as I am

Still holds on to what we have

My name is Ed my friend is Ron

No!

My friend is one who shares his heart.

A Poeatreeman

Edgar Allan Prieto
Dec 25,1987
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

     Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Currently Reading
The Tabernacle : Shadows of the Messiah (Its Sacrifices, Services, and Priesthood) (See How the Tabernacle Relates to Jesus)
By David Levy
see related

A SHADOW OF A FRIEND


He has His good side,
Though sometimes,
He follows His shadow

Then I see who He is,
A Friend
That does not always,
Go the way I see.

We Share a Lifetime,
Being Friends
I hope
He, will find Truth
To let Him see,
What is right..

For Time
Is  not the Hour
That I must Take
Right or Left
To be His Friend,
Let Him know
I Cannot walk,
In His Shadow.

It is for Him,
That right
Will say it so

I am a Friend
That Cares a lot
I will talk to Him
With Heart
Let Him know,
What I Think is right
Not always, will He agree.

For He has His Shadow,
I have mine.
We both are Sometimes,
Left with Right
To do what We must,
To Show Ourselves.

Trying
To be Friends,
still be right

I cast no wrong
To say He is good
Truth will hold us
Both, in Heart
Friendship,
will last as Long,
As it's Honest.

A THOUGHT!

My Friendship,
Is not right nor wrong

When He takes me
To His wrong.


I Cannot go with Him at all

My Friendship,
Must have
Truth and Heart
Care and Love,
Will keep it Going.

My Friendship,
Must be True to us
Speak your mind,
Without you going.

Written For and Dedicated To
Ronald J. Kowan

Your Friend A Poeatreeman

If I have one friend,
It will be a Jewel in a Crown
If I have one Heart,
I can open the Treasures.

If I have His Heart,
I will have Friend Forever
If God is there,
We can Share
In His Crown TOGETHER..

Edgar Allan Prieto
10/21/92
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto
THANKS FOR SHARING

Thank you for sharing friendship...


FRIEND: A SHADOW OF A FRIEND | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

1 comment:


  1. FRIENDSHIP

    FRIENDSHIP PICKS UP THE CARES NO MATTER
    SORROW IS THE HARDEST TO SHARE
    LIFE IS A HARD ROAD, SO HAVE A FRIEND
    TO WALK YOU HOME
    TAKE GOD WITH YOU
    YOUR FRIENDSHIP WILL BE STRONG.
    IT WILL LAST A LIFETIME
    WHEN FRIENDS ARE REALLY TRUE.

    POEATREEMAN
    EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
    1/23/2013
    COPYRIGHT@2013

    ReplyDelete