Friday, January 25, 2013

THE TRAVELLER | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Friday, 25 January 2013

THE TRAVELLER




HALLELUJAH !  I HAVE  FOUND THE RIGHT WAY

     Tuesday, 17 June 2008

THE TRAVELLER



NOW I HAVE YOU LORD, TO GUIDE ME ALL THE WAY

Take a Hike!
You
may find God

If
you get it Right?


You
are going
in this Direction


What is Left

If
you do not go Right?


Another
Way
to take your Life


I
am Travelling
towards what end?


When
I see the point


I
will know its Direction


I
Hiked all this Way


I
better be Right


I
hate to think
I Lost my Way


Who
will find me
and bring me Home?


I
hope it is God


Who
Travelled the Way


I
came this far
to find my Way


I
Travelled the Highways


found your Steps

Lord
Am I here


Or
do I need
one more Step?


A Tribute
To Johnny Cash

I AM ONE MAN
TRAVELLING
THE WAY
YOURS LORD
THERE IS NO
OTHER WAY.

A Poeatreeman
Lord
I took the First Step

When
you brought me here

I will take
the Last Step

When
you call me away

Between!
I
hope
to Learn your Way.


A Poet's Note
What is One Step
away from God

One
that is not
Taken Right?

One
is Closest to Him

When
One Keeps Right.


Edgar Allan Prieto
2/25/2001
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

THANKS FOR SHARING
jenny jabajab originally shared this post:
"Life is a One-way street.
No matter how many detour you take,
None of them Leads back.
So Enjoy LIFE'S every moment as none of them will happen the same way again." : )


THE TRAVELLER | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment