Friday, January 25, 2013

TRY IF I WILL | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Friday, 25 January 2013

TRY IF I WILL



THREE STEPS TO FAILURE,
TRY NOT TO DO



FAILURE,
IS NOT THE END.

IT'S ONE STEP,
FROM BEGINNING.

IT IS BETTER TO TRY

THAN BE,
AFRAID TO FAIL

 FOR FAILURE
 IS NOT THE WRONG

IT IS THE? TRY
NOT TO GO ON.


 POEATREEMAN
EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
 2/9/2012
COPYRIGHT@2013



     Saturday, 21 June 2008

Currently Reading
If You Think My Preaching's Bad, Try My Jokes
By David Pytches
see related

TRY IF I WILL


One step that came forward
Knowing all in its quest.

One step to the Mountain
Try and do your best.

Failure is no steps taken.

Success is many more.

So why not Try and give it all

I tripped over Failure
it brought me Success.

I climbed the Mountain
it brought me many quests.

Failure is the orphan
For no one wants to hold it long.

I must know Him
If Success is going to come along.

A THOUGHT!

I have two friends in life,
Success and Failure.

I hope to see
Success even more.

Two friends
I cannot part away.

They are beside me
all the way.

One's behind,
the others ahead.

Rarely
will they rest at all.

They see me through
the best and worse.

Even Failure will have a Try.

Success will come
when I help Failure Try..

Dedicated to Hillary Rodham Clinton

A Poeatreeman

Failure does not fail
unless you do not Try.

Success
will help you carry Failure.

When He is lagging behind.

Never
lose sight of both your friends.

For surely you will have
lost your way.

Each is only a step away.

Will's a funny guy.
 
He has Failure and Success as friends.

Can He hold on till the end

Not if He does not Try

Will! is only what you make him.

A POET'S NOTE


If you step up there are no Failures.

Win or lose,
Try is one great step.

Now I have to climb over.

Day and night
will help me view it.

Will!
 
will help my friends get through it.

Edgar Allan Prieto
2/24/96
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

THANKS FOR SHARING
JUST A NOTE: MORE POEMS IN THE VIDEO. PRESS MORE INFO IN YOUTUBE

Dreams can only come true if you don’t sleep on them. Failing is apart of living but you can attempt to manage your losses instead of your wins. > http://bit.ly/XD3ggp
#thomasedison   #success   #motivation   #quote 



TRY IF I WILL | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment