Saturday, January 19, 2013

A POET'S DREAM | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Weblog

Saturday, 19 January 2013

A POET'S DREAM




    Friday, 27 June 2008

Currently Reading
A Dream Within the Dark: A Derbyshire Poet in the Trenches
see related

A POET'S DREAM


I Want To Help
Feed Heart and Soul
For what I don't have
I hope
I Can Give what I do


A POET'S DREAM
To lets You Feel
Heart and Soul

Making You Feel
Life is Swell


Even
if it is Hard Too Tell


Letting You Reach
Beyond Yourself

Finding 
There is More To See


Letting 
You Know
The Pain You Bear

Is Carried by You

Unless
You want to
Share IT with God

Carry Him with Love

Letting
You Know
There is Soul in You

Needing 
To Find its Heart


To Awaken
All that is Asleep

With All
You Brought to Bear


To Face
All Things
To Look Within

Sharing  with God

Letting
You Know
When Both are Fed

When
Heart Has Come
To Soul


Drank
the Tears of Life

The Waters
Of My Soul


That Fills
My Heart with God.


A Poeatreeman

I Cannot Feed
Your Heart and Soul
Unless
You Take My Words
in Heart.

A Little Tear
Will Make it Go Down
I Hope
it is Not Hard to Swallow.


Edgar Allan Prieto
1/16/89
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

THANKS FOR SHARING
Muhammed Afsal originally shared this post to Quotes Everlasting (Discussio
 



A POET'S DREAM | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment