Sunday, January 27, 2013

THE MORNING STAR: I THANK GOD | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Sunday, 27 January 2013

THE MORNING STAR: I THANK GOD




YOU ARE THE TRUTH I MUST FIND, YOU ARE LIFE BEYOND ALL TIME.
YOU ARE MY HOPE TO SEE TODAY. I HAVE AN HOUR TO FIND YOUR WAY.

      Tuesday, 05 August 2008

Currently Reading
Just Enough Light for the Step I'm On: Trusting God in the Tough Times
By Stormie Omartian
see related

The Morning Star


God is the Morning
of my Life.

He is there when I sleep
Through the night.

He wakes me
In the morning Light.

To see another day.

Giving  me the chance
To find His way.

A Poeatreeman
Edgar Allan Prieto
7/28/2008
Copyright ©2008 Edgar Allan Prieto

     Monday, 16 June 2008

Currently Reading
Why I Thank You, God
By Michelle Medlock Adams
see related

I Thank God


I Thank God
and Humanity


Failure and Success
Triumph over Failure

Weakness
to bring me Strength


Love over Hate
Sorrow
to let me Care


Pain
to give me Feelings


Happiness
to have a Tear


Hope
over Darkness


Faith
to see it Clear


I
Thank God
for my Existence


For
without
I cannot be Here


I
Pray God will Answer


I
Thank Him
when he does


I
Pray God
will hear me


When
I Thank Him
for his Love


If
I Go God's Way


My
Thanks
will have been Served


If
I find God's home

My
Prayers will have
been Heard..


Written for God & Humanity

A Poeatreeman
If
I keep His way

I will have found
A Home to stay.

Edgar Allan Prieto
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


THANKS FOR SHARING

Have a bless Sunday world!
Keep safe...



THE MORNING STAR: I THANK GOD | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment