Tuesday, January 15, 2013

FORMULA FOR LIFE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Tuesday, 15 January 2013

FORMULA FOR LIFE



FORMULA FOR LIFE


I am the sum of myself
what am I equal to
plus or minus?.

Multiply if I am right
Add and I will answer
Divide and know the half of me.

A fraction of myself
Will show a part of me.

When you add the whole
Make sure it is all of me.

A THOUGHT!
One calculates and hopes
The answers are right
There are many equations
to find the sum for life
I am greater than
the sum of myself
if equal to it

Dedicated To Audra
Love A Poeatreeman

I have all of life to find the sum
I have life to find the answer
I have choice to find what is right
I have the balance to weigh it out
I have truth to give me the answers.

Edgar Allan Prieto
5/25/93
Copyright@2013


THANKS FOR SHARING


FORMULA FOR LIFE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment