Saturday, January 19, 2013

A GOOD FRIEND, A SHADOW OF A FRIEND | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

Saturday, 19 January 2013

A GOOD FRIEND, A SHADOW OF A FRIEND


IF I HAVE TO RUB THEM TO KEEP THEM, I DO NOT NEED TO POLISH
TRUE FRIENDS SHINE, THROUGH THE DARKEST HOUR .
GOD IS MY BEST FRIEND, HE SEES ME THROUGH ALL THE HOURS.

 

    Friday, 27 June 2008

Currently Reading
Keeping Good Company - Among Friends
By K.C. Kelley
see related

A GOOD FRIEND


I Can Be
Your Best Friend

If You Don't
Hide Me Away
.

I Can
Guide You
Even Through

The Darkest Places.

I Will  Burn Bright
As Long

As You
Let Me Stay
.

If You
Push Me Aside

I Am Only
One Step Away
.

For When
You Find Me

You Will See
A Friend
.

I Know
How Far
It Has Been

Now
We Have
Each Other Again
.

Let us not
Lose Sight

It is Hard
Enough
To Find

Where
You
Have Been
.

So Let us
Not Lose Track

Of Where
We Have Been
.

For Than
We Can Go On

With Greater Vision.

I Like A Friend
Who Knows
Where
They are Going
.

This Way
We Can See

All The Places
We Have Been
.


A Poeatreeman

WHEN LIFE SEEMS ,
TO DEAL YOU
A BAD HAND
TAKE A GOOD
FRIEND ALONG

Dedicated To Darlene

Edgar Allan Prieto
1/26/89
 Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

    Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Currently Reading
The Tabernacle : Shadows of the Messiah (Its Sacrifices, Services, and Priesthood) (See How the Tabernacle Relates to Jesus)
By David Levy
see related

A SHADOW OF A FRIEND


He has His good side,
Though sometimes,
He follows His shadow

Then I see who He is,
A Friend
That does not always,
Go the way I see.

We Share a Lifetime,
Being Friends
I hope
He, will find Truth
To let Him see,
What is right..

For Time
Is  not the Hour
That I must Take
Right or Left
To be His Friend,
Let Him know
I Cannot walk,
In His Shadow.

It is for Him,
That right
Will say it so

I am a Friend
That Cares a lot
I will talk to Him
With Heart
Let Him know,
What I Think is right
Not always, will He agree.

For He has His Shadow,
I have mine.
We both are Sometimes,
Left with Right
To do what We must,
To Show Ourselves.

Trying
To be Friends,
still be right

I cast no wrong
To say He is good
Truth will hold us
Both, in Heart
Friendship,
will last as Long,
As it's Honest.

A THOUGHT!

My Friendship,
Is not right nor wrong

When He takes me
To His wrong.


I Cannot go with Him at all

My Friendship,
Must have
Truth and Heart
Care and Love,
Will keep it Going.

My Friendship,
Must be True to us
Speak your mind,
Without you going.

Written For and Dedicated To
Ronald J. Kowan

Your Friend A Poeatreeman

If I have one friend,
It will be a Jewel in a Crown
If I have one Heart,
I can open the Treasures.

If I have His Heart,
I will have Friend Forever
If God is there,
We can Share
In His Crown TOGETHER..

Edgar Allan Prieto
10/21/92
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

THANKS FOR SHARING
Wisdom Quotes originally shared this post:




A GOOD FRIEND, A SHADOW OF A FRIEND | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment