Friday, January 18, 2013

WORRY | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Friday, 18 January 2013

WORRY




I BETTER GET MOVING,
OUT OF THE CHAIR
OR I FIND MYSELF
BECOMING
PART OF THE CHAIR.


   Friday, 20 June 2008

Currently Reading
Running Scared: Fear, Worry & the God of Rest
By Edward T. Welch
see related

WORRY


One creates
what is not there


By worrying
what will happen


One sees it all
for they
made it happen


I brought
it home with me


I gave it birth, 
named it worry


How
am I to face him now


I can't find him
a thing to wear


What
will worrying do now?


Can't
fit him into life


If
I have to worry
about the wear


Can't
change what is not there.


A THOUGHT!

I changed a diaper
because it was there


I changed nothing
each time I worried


I changed worrying

When
I let wisdom
show me how.


Written For Ronald

A Poeatreeman

When
I know all I can't


I'll
know what I can


When I know
what I can change


I'll
know all I can't


When
I have wisdom


it will not
change a thing


For
all is what it should be


I will learn to change.

Edgar Allan Prieto
8/24/93
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

I AM EXPECTING NOTHING
I AM WORRIED IT WILL NEVER COME

THANKS FOR SHARING



WORRY | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment