Monday, January 14, 2013

SOCIAL SECURITY | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

Monday, 14 January 2013

SOCIAL SECURITY



   WE ARE ALL ON THE WAY.

    SO RESPECT THEM NOW,

   FOR YOU WILL BE LATER.

   Wednesday, 22 April 2009

Currently
Social Insurance and Social Justice: Social Security, Medicare and the Campaign Against Entitlements
see related

SOCIAL SECURITY


What Prescription’s
We write Today

Will be Our Medicine
For Tomorrow

It will either
Cure or Kill us

It depends on
The strength prescribed

Will our Social Security
Be our Pill

That will help us

Tomorrow

Or be a Placebo

That will do nothing at all?

Can I count
On anything Today?

If I do nothing Today?

I must

Take the Pill now,
If it is to help at all.

For can I get a refill

Or will it be gone

Tomorrow?

I cannot draw
On what is not

If I do not place it
Here Today.

For my Future
Is not Tomorrow

If I cannot
Count Today.

A Poeatreeman

If I take no steps ;
My step is where I’ll be

I will look to Today,
and see no Tomorrow

For I passed it all Today.


Edgar Allan Prieto
12/13/94
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


THANKS FOR SHARING




SOCIAL SECURITY | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment