Monday, January 14, 2013

INSIDE OUT | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

Monday, 14 January 2013

INSIDE OUT


   Monday, 30 June 2008

Currently Reading
Poetry Matters: Writing a Poem from the Inside Out
By Ralph Fletcher
see related

INSIDE OUT


Every Time
I Go on In

I Take myself
Out again

To Find
What I am Feeling

Writing
These Words

To Know
myself

All I am
Feeling

To Take myself
Out again

Is To Have a Talk,
With a Friend

Knowing
He Will always Be

Whenever I need,
To Talk With Him

Only Can,
I Know my Friend

If I Know,
What is Wrong With Him

Helping Him Out,
To Talk With Him

Keeping Him,
as my Closest Friend

For To Know yourself,
is To Take Him Out

Have a Talk With Him.,,   

A Poeatreeman
Sometimes
God is Inside
Than
The Three of us
Will Speak.

Edgar Allan Prieto
November 30,1978
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto   


THANKS FOR SHARING
Eddy Lie originally shared this post to Quotes Everlasting (Discussion):




INSIDE OUT | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment