Tuesday, January 8, 2013

OUT HERE OR OUT THERE ? | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Weblog

Tuesday, 08 January 2013

OUT HERE OR OUT THERE ?



Uploaded on Sep 8, 2011


OUT HERE OR OUT THERE?

We look for life on other Planets

Forget the one here.

What are we looking for,
That we cannot find here?

Man's beginning!,
Must start in this World.

For if it does not
it will surely end.

It is not Outward but Inward,
We must look.

For if I were an Alien,
I would wonder who is Human.

This World I came to see,
Was wondrous and Inhuman.

For They War among Themselves,
How civilized can it be?

I would be better back,
In a World I knew.

Where I know we are different,
not from each one.

For we speak with intelligence,
Not a Gun!.

A THOUGHT!

I traveled a long way,
To find who I am

I went inward and found God.

Dedicated to Harland V. Rennolds
and Whoever is Out There

A Poeatreeman

My search will never end,
If I am looking Outward

I traveled to find Intelligence,
Yet never found my own

I was looking Outward,
When all was Here to know.

A Poet's Note
EARTH BOUND
If You Understand The End

You Will Know Where To Begin

A Good Place is Start

To Bridge The Stars

A Further Place!

Is To Reach The Heart?

Inter Space!

I Heard There Are Humans

Traveling Through Earth

You Will Find A Home

Start Here!

To Understand The Outer Limits.


Edgar Allan Prieto
2/25/96
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


OUT HERE OR OUT THERE ? | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment