Friday, January 4, 2013

GOD REACHES OUT TO MAN TO GIVE A HAND | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

Friday, 04 January 2013

GOD REACHES OUT TO MAN TO GIVE A HAND

    Sunday, 29 June 2008

ADAM'S PRAYER

 

Lord to you,
I was First Born,
Adam is My Name

To you,
I shall be,
A New Dawn,
Rising Through
The Storms

To you
I am
Thy Seed,
You
Called
Me
Life,
So
I Will Be..

To you,
I shall be True
For Truth
Is Yours Alone

To you
I am your Image
No Other
Shall I Be..

To you
I shall not End
I Will Return
Once Again..

To you,
I am Beginning ..

A Poeatreeman

Edgar Allan Prieto
September 9,1978
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto  

MAN

 
Man Shapes Himself
Life Shapes Man

Man Makes The Mold
Earth Holds The Clay

Man Has its Dreams
Reality Has its View

Man Walks His Path
Life Breaks its Way

Man Has its Hour
Time Holds The Hour

Man Has its Power
Power Controls Man

Man Has its Destiny
Fate Takes its Hand

Man Has its Choice
Loses over Will

Man Has its Chance
Wills it all Away

Man Has
What is There at all?

God Has
Everything Comes To Fall.

Dedicated to Youngee

A Poeatreeman

If I am Man
My Sum is What?

If I am Knowledge
My Sum is Plus.


Edgar Allan Prieto
7/4/91
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto




GOD REACHES OUT TO MAN TO GIVE A HAND | POEATREEMAN on Xanga
HOUSE MD FETAL POSITION : SEASON 3
 HOUSE IS SHOWING, WHERE HE HAS BEEN.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment