Sunday, January 13, 2013

GOD FACES ALL DIRECTIONS | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Sunday, 13 January 2013

GOD FACES ALL DIRECTIONS



   Tuesday, 24 June 2008

GOD FACES ALL DIRECTIONS

 
He is there,
No matter what steps You take
He is not far, but near to us.

What steps You take
He is Here in all His creations.

What places You go
You can take Him in
He is Light that Shows
Through all the Darkness.

What hopes You have,
are Faith in Him
He is one,
Though many
See a different face.

What life You live
is to believe in Him

He is not deaf to hear a prayer
What Heart has Spoken and asked of me
Your belief is what I Heard
Your Faith gave me Strength.

I will be there, in whatever direction You face

I am around not North, East, or West
Travel not to South, but Best
For it is where I am, when Faith comes to me..

A THOUGHT!

A prayer will send Him on the way
I heard You traveled long ago
I hope I was there too
Faith and prayers will get me through
God will follow me all my days.

Written For and Dedicated To His Highness
Prince Abdvllah Mohammed Bin Saud Alkabeir

Your Friend A Poeatreeman

Is not truth one light,
and darkness another?
Yet you're faced,
With both to choose
What a lift I had today,
I found myself in God's hands
What a choice I had for good,
Knowing He's there to stay
How do I face Him?,
I go in His direction.

Edgar Allan Prieto
9/16/92
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


THANKS FOR SHARING
Saverio Losito originally shared this post to Quotes Everlasting (Wisdom Q
GOD FACES ALL DIRECTIONS | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment