Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A SMALL PART | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Tuesday, 08 January 2013

A SMALL PART



Saturday, 21 June 2008

Currently
A Small Part of the World
By Albrecht, Sally K.
see related

A SMALL PART

 
A small part of the larger

Man must realize

He is only one part
of the heavenly body.

A star of great significance.

If he reaches beyond himself.

How important am I?
Does not really matter.

I am here to be a star,
Shining through the heaven's

I cannot be there,
If I destroy the one I am on.

How important am I
when all is gone?

A THOUGHT!

Don't shoot your toe,
If you have to walk ahead.

Better still
don't injure yourself.

It will hurt you and also me.

IN MEMORY OF CHARLES PETE CONRAD
DEDICATED TO
Mankind and the Astronauts
For They have seen the Heaven's

A Poeatreeman

This world has room
for good and bad


So let us count the good

For only bad will come
If we forget the good.

Edgar Allan Prieto
2/24/96
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


A SMALL PART | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment