Sunday, January 13, 2013

A POET'S QUILL, THE BOSS | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Sunday, 13 January 2013

A POET'S QUILL, THE BOSS



A Poet’s Quill

My  Quill  is dying

My Blotter’s  wet

My Tears are  falling

My  words  regret

My  Heart  is hurting

My  Feeling   jest

My Soul  is  searching

For  Eternal   rest.

My  Quill  has  spoken

These  immortal  words

The  strokes

I  have  written


Will be the last  words

My Quill  is  gone

Though  I  rest

I still  think, 

of  the  Poet’s  Quest.


To find the words

That  make  us  best.

Dedicated to
all Poets Past & Present


A Poeatreeman

“The Quill will be the Poet’s Soul”
“Immortalize in Every Word!”
 
Edgar Allan Prieto

6/29/2007

------------------------------------------------

Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto



GOD’S PENMEN

AS LONG AS GOD
IS AT MY SIDE
I CAN WRITE
WHAT HE DEEMS.
A POET
HE MADE ME.

POEATREEMAN
EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
6/9/2011
COPYRIGHT@2011


THE BOSS

AS LONG AS GOD

HAS ME WORKING

FOR HIM.

NO TIME TELLING

WHEN I WILL

GET OFF.

I GUESS HE HAS ME

WORKING OVER TIME.   

A POEATREEMAN
EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
3/9/2010
Copyright@2010 Edgar Allan Prieto 


A POET'S QUILL, THE BOSS | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment