Friday, January 11, 2013

I RISE TO FALL | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

Friday, 11 January 2013

I RISE TO FALL




    Sunday, 29 June 2008

Currently
Discover Your God Given Gifts
By Don and Katie Fortune
see related

I RISE TO FALL


Even Though
I Fall once More


I Rise
To a Greater Step


Far Above
The Fall I've Met


As Long
As I Keep Going


Not Stay Down
Beneath my Fall


Getting Up
To Try Once More


Will be
My Greatest Test


To Keep
From Falling
As I Step


Will be
A Monument
To Success


To Climb
The Stars
No matter How Far


For there's
Nothing I Can't Do


As long
As I Reach
To The Heavens


When
I Stand Upon The Stars


I'll know
How far
I've Come To Call


For
I Seek The Ways
To Make Myself Better.


A Poeatreeman

Dedicated To

Get Back Up, Nick Vujicic.


You Have no Limbs To use


I Have Limbs I Cannot use

Yet God Has Given us, Our Gifts

To Open all The Hearts.
June 21, 2009


Edgar Allan Prieto
March 14, 1979
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


THANKS FOR SHARING
"I've failed over and over and over again in my life & that is why I succeed."

Michael Jordan




I RISE TO FALL | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment