Thursday, January 10, 2013

A SHOT IN THE DARK | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Thursday, 10 January 2013

A SHOT IN THE DARK



   Tuesday, 01 July 2008

Currently Reading
A Shot in the Dark / Shell Game
By Richard Powell
see related

A SHOT IN THE DARK

 
Fate is no stranger ,
I am its course

The differences between

Destiny and fate
is a matter of choice

If I turn the bend

Will it lead me
to the end?

If I take the curve
too fast

Will I turn
at the end?

If I am at
the crossroad

What track
am I on?

No
choo choo train here

Nor whistles
blowing

To tell me
what's ahead

Only light and dark
that I must tread

No stop sign to watch

Except
what I have done

No signal to alert

If conscience
is not on track

No light ahead
if I am in the dark

No conductor
if I am its charge.

A Poeatreeman

There are two Roads, one Course
There are two Ends, one Right
There are two Choices, one Left
There are two Fates, one Heaven
There are two Doors, one Open
There is one Time, when I was Born
One God, to Open the Door
One to Close it all Behind.


Dedicated to Nikole
 
Edgar Allan Prieto
5/5/92       
 Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

A SHOT IN THE DARK | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment