Saturday, January 12, 2013

A POET'S TEARS | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

Saturday, 12 January 2013

A POET'S TEARS



   

   Monday, 30 June 2008

Currently Reading
With All My Tears
see related

A POETS TEARS


God
is my companion


Loneliness
is my company


Sorrow
is my tears


Care
is my heart


Hope
is my way
to dream


Time
is my hour,
all came to me


Soul
is my being,
looking to see


Darkness
is pity
trying
to cover me


God
was there
to let me know


I am here
to write these words


Knowing
I am loved by He.


A Poeatreeman

My tears wrote this
love was the ink
God was my strength,
holding me,
when I was not.

Edgar Allan Prieto
4/26/91
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


THANKS FOR SHARING

Pete Berry originally shared this post to Quotes Everlasting (Life Quotes)



A POET'S TEARS | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment