Monday, January 7, 2013

A HUG | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

Weblog

Monday, 07 January 2013

A HUG

A HUG !


I am from
my heart

I live
in yours

You
brought me in

Love
was there

I am all
you had felt

I am all
you hold

I am love
and care

Whispering
in your heart

I am a hug,
waiting
for, a squeeze

I am all
who comes
with love

I am he
who lives above

I wake with heart,
each time I love

I am the
sun shining, 
on today

I am the one,
who brings
you warmth

I am a great
big hug !

I am the sigh,
who squeezes out

When you are
hugged,
ahhhh !

I am love.

A Poeatreeman

One big squeeze will bring me a hug
One roll of Charman will let me clean up
One big hug will let me squeeze your heart
One hug will let me feel your love.

Dedicated to LOVE

Edgar Allan Prieto
5/30/92
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

 1:08 PM  -  Publicrachna khan originally shared this post to Quotes Everlasting (Wisdom Q
A HUG | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment