Wednesday, June 1, 2011

THE HOLD | POEATREEMAN on Xanga





THE HOLD


Love is a Flower,
That must be nurtured
With sunshine and rain.

It grows by Caring,
and roots in Heart
It's life Sharing,
all it holds.

A Bouquet is one, thing
That will unfold
Many Flowers,
You will know.

A Special one,
You'll treat like a Rose
Full of life
For it holds,
Just what you feel.

The softness
of itself
The fragrance
of delight.

The color
of the Heart
The thorns
To feel the pain.

The beauty of it all
Knowing sunshine
To Share my days.

Raining
When I am feeling
Her Care
Life
How sweet the hold.

Knowing God's,
Shining on Her
I am there beside.

A Poeatreeman

I am no more
Than myself
I am more
Than I started from

I am much more
When I have you
I am all the more
When God is too.

Edgar Allan Prieto
7/22/92
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto



THE HOLD | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment