Saturday, June 18, 2011

Lonestar - Mr. Mom : DEDICATED TO MR DAD | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


TRAINING DAY! & MR DAD

Down Boy,  Okay Dear!

I am not quite Trained

To do a Trick

Yet
I can Sit, and Stay


You
Won't have to walk me


When you go out
           
I am House Broken!

I will clean up
My mess Dear


So Please go out

When
You come back


I
Will Sit up Straight


So Please;
Don't Bark at me?


My Ears;
Will  be hurt


Oh!
Only if  I had a Bone,


I
Could really
Get into this


I
Guess Table scraps,
Will have to do


So
Please Dear, 
Put it on a Plate?


I
Need to keep,
My Posture Straight.

Dedicated To Kathy Animal Crackers

A Poeatreeman

Man! Is The Biggest
Trickster  of all


He Tries
To get Everyone


Dancing
To His Tune


Women
Try
To get Men
To Roll over


Only
To find
They are not in Tune


A Poet's Note


Please Don't,
Throw me a Bone


I
Will only Bark at you


Maybe
Take a Bite


Have you been
Immunized Today?


Let  me Check, 
My  License Twice.


Edgar Allan Prieto
5/5/2000


ON THE LEASH

Make Sure!
When you Take me
For a Walk
.

It is
Hand in Hand
.

I Do not
Want you
To Think
.

I am
Your Pet
.

I Might
Bite your Hand.


A Poeatreeman
Edgar Allan Prieto
8/14/2004

Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

No comments:

Post a Comment