Sunday, June 12, 2011

GOD IS MY COMPANION




GOD IS MY COMPANION


To God 
He  is 
My Companion, 
For  Life


He Carries Me, 
When I Am in Pain


He Speaks To Me, 
When No One Listens


He Hears My Cries, 
Dries My Eyes


He Makes
My Life Bearable,
When
I Could Not


He Gave Me Hope, 
When I Saw
Only Darkness


He Shared
His Heart, 
Gave Me Love


He Gave Me Heart, 
Filled My Life


He Walked with Me, 
Even
When I Left Him


He Found Me, 
When
I Was at My Worst


All I Had was 
Sorrows


Still,
He Gave Me
His Hand, 
Said Friend


I Will Walk ,
The Rest
of The Way, 
With You


Hold On, 
The End is Near


I Am,
Remember
Me


I  Will  Hold 
A Place, 
For  You...


A Poeatreeman

I'D  Shed  My  Tears,  My  Life,  My  Love,

To  Have  A Friend  As  You

My  Heart  You  Have,  It's  in  Your  Hand,

My  Soul  I  Pray  You  Take  Me  In...


DEDICATED TO MY COMPANION

Edgar Allan Prieto
1/24/89
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

1 comment:

  1. God IS MY TREASURE

    God is My Treasure
    He Opened Up My Heart

    God is My Heart
    He Gave His Love To Me

    God is My Wisdom
    He Showed His Way To Me

    God is My Hope
    He Wished His Dream To Me

    God is My Dream
    He Gave His Wish To Me

    God is My Faith
    He Put His Faith in Me

    God is My Prayer
    He Prayed That I Would Hear

    God is My Companion
    He Takes His Steps with Me

    God is My Life
    I Found Him with The Treasures

    Joy, Pain , Hurt, And , Tear
    Love , Care , Were Always There

    Sorrow, If I Ever Lose Him

    Happiness, When I Found Him

    God is My Treasure
    He Opened Up His Heart

    He Gave it All To ME

    God Do I Deserve
    All That I See?

    I Thank You Lord
    For Your Faith and Love in Me

    Please Jesus and My Lord

    Make Me Worthy
    I May not be Blinded
    By All I See.

    A Poeatreeman

    What Sight I Have
    Let it Be Your Vision
    What Hope I Have
    Let it Be Your Dream.

    DEDICATED TO God

    IF I FIND
    ANY GREATER TREASURE
    IT WILL BE IN HEAVEN.

    Edgar Allan Prieto
    2/17/89
    Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

    ReplyDelete