Monday, June 27, 2011

SO SAD TO SAY GOODBYE; THE FRIENDS I LOVE




  • THE FRIENDS I LOVE

                          
    God washed my soul
    When I thirst for love

    Father kettle
    lifted up my spirits
    When all I had was none

    Marisa gave me dignity
    When I was at my worst

    June gave me friendship
    When I needed it the most

    Jesus cleansed my heart
    Of all the hurt and ache

    Father kettle prayed
    I would not be without faith

    Marisa kept me from
    My own worst mistake

    In spice of all the worst
    She gave herself to love

    June took her heart
    Laid it on the line

    Patching up my body
    To keep me from being hurt

    Jesus keeps me going
    Even though I hurt

    Father kettle guided me
    When I could not see

    With his love and friendship
    He showed the road to me

    Marisa with her heart
    She showed me
    how much it meant

    By doing all she did
    She gave her heart to God

    By pouring all her love
    To keep, me alive

    June, you're the one
    Love cannot deny

    All the years you took
    To care for me and cry

    God only knows
    The love you have inside

    I only pray that God
    Will not let you leave me
    Until it's time to go..

    Jesus I thank you

    For all these friends I have.

    A Poeatreeman

    Edgar Allan Prieto
    April 2,1987
    Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

No comments:

Post a Comment