Saturday, June 18, 2011

TO FATHERS LOSS, I AM HERE TO LOVE YOU ALL



  • A FLAME OF HOPE


    LOVE is Never out nor in
    It is there WITHIN

    It does not PASS AWAY

    Yet it Lies DORMANT
    Until you GIVE

    A FLICKER is only a DWINDLE
    When it Rests Upon the LIGHT

    When the MORNING Comes
    LOVE Rises with the LIGHT

    Wishing LOVE will see Today

    And with your HEART
    Bring HOPE to your Loss

    WISHING you will not Turn Away

    SHADOWS FALL!

    Yet GOD;
    Is There to HEAL it all.

    In Loving Memory of Her Father
    Dedicated To Karen M. Ayers
     

    OPEN YOUR HEART
    I'LL BE WITHIN
    I HAVE NOT LEFT YOU
    I AM IN MY FATHERS INN

    A Poeatreeman
     
    The Darkest Hour
    Can be our Greatest Hope

    When a Prayer is Answered
    And God has Spoken

    I Hear you Child
    I am your Father

    Who will not Pass Away

    For when you Need me
    I will not be Far Away.

    Edgar Allan Prieto
    6/13/2006

    Copyright ©2006 Edgar Allan Prieto

No comments:

Post a Comment