Saturday, June 18, 2011

HAPPY FATHERS DAY MANKIND | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

  • HAPPY FATHERS DAY MANKIND





    Heavenly Father


    I worship God every day
    By how I live my life.

    I may not go to Church
    Yet I am always in
    His House.

    I speak to Him by words
    Written on life scrolls.

    He hears me every day

    He listens
    When I pray.

    He knows
    What I will say.

    I ask Him for forgiveness
    For every wrong I’ve done.

    I thank Him
    For His presents.

    His Faith
    He has in me.

    If I should go astray

    I’ will ask Him
    For the way.

    He will  take me to the path
    That I will know His steps.

    I am not a perfect man

    Though I try to walk
    His way.

    I am  not always on the path
    For I falter when I sin.

    My Father
    is my friend.

    He loves me to no end

    He gave me all I have
    and left me with His Heart.

    I pray
    I will be worthy of Him.

    That I may enter
    unto  Him..

    I will wait for His return

    That I might be
    One with Him.
       
    Dedicated to God
    To Bill Madison

    HAPPY FATHER’S DAY
    MANKIND

    For Fathers Day
    A Poeatreeman

    My Chapel is my heart
    No church can take its place
    it is  built by love and care
    and when it needs repair
    God is there to mend it all
    He laid the foundation
    after all
    He gave His Son
    That we may have this day
    Father
    I thank you for your way.

    Edgar Allan Prieto
    6/12/2007
    Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto




HAPPY FATHERS DAY MANKIND | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment