Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SOMEWHERE IN TIME | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

  • SOMEWHERE IN TIME



    THE BRIDGE OF BEYOND?


    I am in the middle of nowhere
    Yet somewhere I see.

    I am at the edge of Eternity
    Yet I see Today.

    I am at the start of here
    Yet Tomorrow will pass my way.

    I am at the crossroads of Yesterday
    Yet finding where I've been.

    I am between here and Eternity
    Yet traveling where?

    I am at the Bridge of Beyond
    Yet one step to take me across.

    I am at the end of time
    Yet passing time
    Beyond all measures.

    I am here where I began.

    A THOUGHT!

    I am here when
    I know where is
    I am there
    When I know what is

    Dedicated To Angie

    A Poeatreeman

    No time to pass,
    when left with self
    No hands to move,
    When time has stopped
    No time unless,
    I push ahead
    No clock to move,
    I'm faced with self
    One Time to set,
    Before it's gone
    One hour ahead,
    It's not too long
    No time to wind,
    Just pass Today
    No time Tomorrow
    I am here Today
    Beyond Tomorrow,
    I'll find no way.

    Edgar Allan Prieto
    7/7/92
    Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto






SOMEWHERE IN TIME | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment