Saturday, June 25, 2011

HYMN TO HOPE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga




  • A LITTLE HOPE


    I am just
    a Little Hope

    That
    came
    with
    your wishes


    God
    will come
    pass the day

    Bringing
    light
    throughout
    your days


    Share
    your heart
    faith
    with Him


    I
    am just
    a little care

    That
    came
    to let
    you know


    Yet
    when
    I see Him

    My
    heart
    grows beyond
    this world


    For
    only love
    can reach Him

    Only
    faith
    will let you see


    One
    little wish

    Hoping
    you find the way.


    A THOUGHT!

    Care comes
    not packed
    with sweetness

    But
    sorrow and pain


    It's
    how
    you care for it
    that lets love grow

    Tears
    will help
    the heart to know


    God
    will heal
    it all for you

    Broken hearts
    are part
    of this world


    Time
    can heal
    God can too


    Lose
    not
    a second
    to find His way


    Pray
    with
    your heart
    He
    will
    come through


    For
    your faith
    carried Him
    to you.



    A Poeatreeman

    I am here
    when
    you don't see me

    I am here
    when you do


    I
    will be near
    when you need me


    Have
    faith
    I will get through


    Say
    a little prayer
    I will be with you.


    Edgar Allan Prieto

    Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto





HYMN TO HOPE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment