Monday, June 27, 2011

THROUGH THE HANDS OF GOD | POEATREEMAN on Xanga






  •    

    THE RIVER OF LIFE

    I AM LIFE


    I am The End
    of my Beginning
    The Start,
    of my Life.

    I am The Day,
    Waiting for The Night

    I am The Rising
    of The Dawn
    The Starting
    of The Day.

    I am The Sun,
    Shining for Today.

    I am The Twilight,
    of my Nights
    The Fullness
    of Myself.

    I am The Moon,
    Reflecting
    Through The Night.

    I am at The Start of Time
    The Passing of The Day.

    I am The Hour Glass,
    Holding The Sands of Life.

    I am The Changes,
    That you See
    The Covers of Myself.

    I am The Season,
    Changing Mother Nature
    Helping Her To Dress.

    I am The Tide,
    That Sweeps Across
    All Things
    The Waves
    That Can not Be Stopped.

    I am Truth,
    That Showed all Things.

    I am Life Abound,
    I am Wisdom
    To Be Found.

    I am The Wealth of Ages
    The Jewels of Today.

    A THOUGHT!

    If The Sun
    Does not Set

    The Moon
    Does not Rise

    Know
    You Must Be Otherwise.


    For if you
    See no Things

    You Must Have
    Closed your Eyes

    Wake up
    It's Time
    To See your Life!.


    A Poeatreeman

    What Path Did I Take
    To Cross This Bridge?
    What Structure
    Did I Choose
    To Build This Bridge?.

    Edgar Allan Prieto
    7/9/92
     Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto






THROUGH THE HANDS OF GOD | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment