Monday, June 27, 2011

BORN AGAIN AMERICA




UNION LABEL

Made in the USA
Crafted by God

Tested to the end
Warranty for Life.


Inspected by
Number one

Quality as good
as wrong or right.


Harmful only!


If it is used wrong.

This product
Comes as it is.

How you use it
is up to you

No Refunds
No Returns
Will be made.


No Governmental Agency

To Check
Quality Control

No Union Label
Saying it is Best.


Fireproof only!
If you use it Right

Try not to test!
If it will burn

You'll only ruin it!
If you do.


A THOUGHT!

The Greatest Value!
Is that it is
Good and Right.

It will be Durable
To the end.

Its strength
will last
Through the years.

Its Wears
Will show,
Yet
Still it holds.


Care for it!,
For it is your Soul.

Dedicated To
The Union of Our Hearts.



INDEPENDENCE DAY

LET OUR UNION WITH GOD
BE OUR JULY 4th CELEBRATION

EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
6/27/2011
COPYRIGHT@2011


A Poeatreeman

My union is with God
I joined
When I found Truth.

My Dues are for Life

My Payments
To keep up Right.

My Meetings
When I Pray.

I Strike
When I find Wrong.

I Rally
When it's Right.

My Hall Mother Earth
For God has said!.

It is where
We will meet Today.

A Poet's Note

A Union with God
Is One
Who will Never
Need to Strike.

The Rewards
Everlasting Life

My Membership
Eternity with Love .

My Dues
The Cares
That brought me here.

My love
I gave it to a Tear.

Now I find
I am in God's eyes.

Feeling all his Love.

Edgar Allan Prieto
5/17/95
Copyright ©2009 Edgar Allan Prie
to

No comments:

Post a Comment