Monday, June 20, 2011

ONE FRIEND; A SPECIAL LOVE


  • A SPECIAL LOVE

     
    I am always Going
    To Love you.

    In a Very
    Special Way.

    Even Though
    Our Lives .

    Have Taken
    Different Roads.

    For all The Years
    all The Tears.

    We Shared
    A Special Love.

    All The Times
    you've Come
    to Talk.

    To Tell me
    you're Feeling
    Loved.

    All The Times
    you've Felt
    So Bad.

    I Knew
    you Would Come
    To me.

    Pouring
    your Heart Out
    To me.

    To Know
    I Would Listen.

    Loving
    your Company.

    For all
    The Moments
    I Had
    With you.

    Will be
    Our Special Love.

    To Remember
    Through all
    The Years.

    Cherishing
    Every Time
    I Think of you.

    For If We
    Should Ever
    Cross
    This Road.

    I will Love you
    as Before...

    A Poeatreeman
    I can only Wish
    of what might
    have been
    Yet what has been
    Love was true.

    Dedicated to Angie Early

    Edgar Allan Prieto
    November 28,1978
    Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

No comments:

Post a Comment