Monday, June 27, 2011

ELECTRONIC BANKING & LITTLE ATOM | POEATREEMAN on Xanga





  • ELECTRONIC BANKING & LITTLE ATOM



    LITTLE ATOM**

    ELECTRONIC BANKING


    Imagining,
    I have a million Dollars

    Where is it in my mind?

    Imagining,
    I have not Dollars

    plastic in my hand

    Imagining,
    I can transfer it all

    To where?
    Where I can bank on it

    Did I Discover,
    that I can have a card?

    A Visa,
    will let me see it all

    Master of my Fate,
    Express, I can go on

    America, can charge it all

    Pressed to make
    an imprint, on my plastic

    Money is not Dollars,
    it is plastic in my hand

    Just put it in,
    I'll transfer a million Dollars

    What an imagination!
     in this, Electronic Banking

    I can count all the Atoms

    Will it bring me cash,
    or Electrons?

    No telling, in this
    Electronic Banking

    Can't get shocked,
    if I use plastic

    Can't get anything,
    if my balance, is lacking

    Only Electrons,
    to tell me I am zapped

    All out! There's No Cash...

    A Poeatreeman
    Imagining, I don't use it
    Imagining, how much more I'll have
    A card that travels on, imagining
    Is pressed, to make an imprint


    Edgar Allan Prieto
    1/26/92
    Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto






ELECTRONIC BANKING & LITTLE ATOM | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

1 comment:

  1. LITTLE ATOM

    When you have
    a Credit Crunch

    Feed your card,
    into Electronic Banking

    No burps!
    Only paper

    To say you're out

    Ouch!
    You Little Atom

    No more
    Cashing

    When they give you
    not, a paper

    Take your Card

    They give you not,
    a Dollar

    Not even,
    for the card

    When you try
    to talk to them

    They only,
    say they're out

    If I have
    the right number

    I may
    get on through

    There is always,
    Little Atom

    To tell me
    I am Wrong

    I have
    no more Cash

    So what
    am I to Do?

    Tear this
    Sucker up

    I finally
    got my Sense in.


    A Poeatreeman

    If I keep my sense,
    I am left all intact
    If I let it get,
    the best of me
    I am all out of whack.

    Edgar Allan Prieto
    1/30/92
    Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

    ReplyDelete