Wednesday, June 29, 2011

GOD WILL MAKE A WAY | POEATREEMAN on Xanga






  • IN SEARCH OF FAITH

                        
    I long
    to see the God


    Who
    waits for me


    I long
    to be with He


    I long
    to know
    if I'm loved


    I long
    to find
    how
    I have done


    I long
    to search
    this world to find


    The God
    I have not seen


    I long
    to know
    He's
    here with me


    For
    I am not
    without
    someone


    I long
    for Him
    to touch
    my heart


    For
    I will know
    He's
    come to me


    I long
    to find
    the faith
    I need


    To carry me
    through
    this world I'm in


    I long
    to search
    my whole life
    through


    To keep
    my doubts
    and faith
    with you


    I long
    to see
    the Heavens
    open up


    With your heart
    just take me in


    I Long,
    I Long For Thee.


    A Poeatreeman

    Love is the agony,
    Of Two Hearts
    The Soul of Two Tears,
    The Breath of God.



    Edgar Allan Prieto
    May 5,1986
    Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto       







GOD WILL MAKE A WAY | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment