Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wisdom from the ages | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


  • Wisdom from the ages



    A WALK WITH WISDOM


    I acquire
    many things
    in Life


    Yet,
    never see
    The Wisdom


    It is not to buy

    It goes
    beyond intelligence


    Reaches
    to the stars


    If
    I ever have it


    I would
    be Wise
    in things I do


    It
    is a Precious Gift


    Once
    Can I Have


    I would
    know
    when to change


    When
    I could not


    I would
    Worry Less


    For
    I would know,
    what I could do.


    I hope
    to have it
    just this once.


    I am
    worried
    it will never come


    I cannot
    change
    until it does


    Finally
    it is here now


    Where
    has it been?


    When You
    Accepted;
    all that is to be.


    I came
    for you accepted me.


    Dedicated To Ron
    One Worried Man
    If He would change
    Just think
    what He could do.


    One smart fellow,
    Wisdom
    was thought to say.

    What
    change
    will I see Today?



    A Poeatreeman

    Wisdom
    in not a Luxury


    One
    can afford to be without


    Look
    at all the Worries


    The cost
    that will come about


    Look
    at all the changes


    Then tell
    me what you know


    If you need
    to change things


    Wisdom
    will let you know


    If
    you worry
    more than you should


    Wisdom
    will let you know


    When
    You should


    If
    all else fails


    There is God
    to help you through


    Keep Faith

    He will guide
    you in what to do


    He has
    Wisdom from the ages


    He has been
    around;
    For God knows who.


    Edgar Allan Prieto
    10/25/97
    Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto





Wisdom from the ages | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment