Wednesday, November 3, 2010

UNDER THE RAIN






GOD'S HOUSE TOO

 

I live in God's House
outside the Heavens.




For one day
I hope to be with Him.




Until I do
I must make the best


For this is where,
I must learn the rules.



To take not
but share in all
To give love,
when they're
holding up a gun.

To hate not
even
the wrongness done.

To let God
handle all that I can't.

To give me the wisdom
of what I must do
To pray for the World,
that we may be one.

To not lose reason
of why I am here
To live this life,
the best I can.

To stay
in God's House
until He calls
To keep my faith,
when all seems wrong.

Dedicated To Melissa

A Poeatreeman

Edgar Allan Prieto
10/18/92
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


UNDER**GOD'S**UMBRELLA**** IT**RAIN'S**ON**US**ALL********
GOD'S HOUSE**** GOD'S HOUSE TOO

No comments:

Post a Comment