Thursday, November 18, 2010

Percy Faith - Theme From A Summer Place



WHEN LOVE WAS YOUNG


You are not
the Young Lady ,

I once knew

You are a Woman
through and through

Time has given You
a Friend

Now You have My Heart
and Yours

Hold them to the end

For once it's lost,
It's hard to find again

I will be there beside ,
When You hold a Friend

I am not far away,
When You take Me
to Your Heart


Love will walk You
to the end


Just look inside
and think of Me

I will be near
when You need a Friend

Love will hold You
though I can't

Rest assure
You're in My Heart

I hold You every time
I think of You

A Flame that burned
When Love was Young

A Flame Remembered
Long Ago.

A THOUGHT!

A Flame
will not be Extinguished


When Love
has Lit it from the Heart


A Flame will Dwindle,
When Love
is not there to Kindle


A Flame
will always stay on


When Love is there
to keep it Glowing..

A Poeatreeman

I carry a Torch for Love,
It never burns out

I have Hope
Love will always be

I think of Love
and it's with Me.

Edgar Allan Prieto
1/22/97
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

LOVE’S TIDES

Love has many
Seasons

Yet only
Changes
The Heart.

A Poeatreeman
Edgar Allan Prieto
3/9/2009
Copyright ©2009 Edgar Allan Prieto


WHEN**LOVE**WAS**YOUNG** I**WAS**THEN**
LOOKING**FOR**
THAT** SPECIAL**ONE.************ WHEN LOVE WAS YOUNG**** 
A GARDEN OF LOVE****  
THE WINE OF YOUTH****  
WHAT IS LOVE**** 

WHAT PRICE LOVE**** 
IS NOT LOVE****

No comments:

Post a Comment