Friday, November 19, 2010

God's Creation Part 1



A CREATIVE HAND


I Painted  The Black
and Dark Universe

I Painted The Stars
up in The  Heavens

I Painted  The Earth
To Bring   it Life

I Painted  The Sun
To Shine  The Light

I Painted  The Waters
and The   Seas

I Painted  The waves
Right On   The Shores

I Painted   The Land
To Bring    Birth

I Painted   The LightTo See   Our Way

I Painted   The Clouds
To Touch  The Skies

I Painted   The Sun
Beyond   The Sky

I Painted  The Flowers
And The   Leaves

I Painted  The Birds
Up in   The Trees

I Painted  The Butterflies
And The   Bees

I Painted The Blossoms
To Bear   The Seeds

I Painted  The Creatures
To Flourish   Life

I Painted  Man
To Walk,  With Life

I Painted  Woman,
To Share  His Life

I Painted   The Night
To Close   The Day

I Painted   The Morning,
To See,  God's Way.

Dedicated to Bob

A Poeatreeman

An Artist
Paints many Strokes
Yet God Only One
His Palette
Was Our Birth
For He Drew it with Love



Edgar Allan Prieto
November 25,1978
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

A CREATIVE HAND**** 
REVERENCE****
I AM ONE FLOWER****

No comments:

Post a Comment